These skid-mounted, packaged systems utilize a horizontal water bath vaporizer with a venturi type mixing system. Designed for capacities from 14MM BTU to over 250MM BTU per hour, the units are manufactured to meet or exceed requirements of the ASME Pressure Vessel Code and latest edition of NFPA Pamphlet #58. Intended for intermittent service, the units are approved for Factory Mutual (FM) or Industrial Risk Insurers (IRI) installations, and are also approved by Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Standard design output pressure is 5 to 10 psig. Higher pressures of up to 50 psig are also available and require compressed air for operation. The vaporizer model number (WB) designates gallons per hour propane vaporization at 0 °F inlet temperature, and the mixer model number (HVS) designates millions of BTU per hour propane-air mixture. The model number of the vaporizer capacity requirement determines the type of vaporizer and all burner and safety features. Electrical requirements: AC 115 V 60 Hz, single phase, or
AC 480 V 60 Hz, 3-phase (larger units).
All module units are designed for outdoor installation and require only nominal preventive maintenance. All units are manufactured to IRI specifications, and bear Factory Mutual (FM) and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approval.
For detailed technical specifications of the two main modules, horizontal water bath vaporizer and Hallberg venturi mixing system, please refer to the pages for these components:
AES Module Units include the following features:
- Standard output pressures of 5 to 8 psi do not require compressed air.
- Configurations with naturally aspirated Venturis are available for delivery pressures up to 12(15) psi.
- Air-assisted configurations are available for delivery pressures up to 50 psi.
- Designed to supply LP/Air Mixtures compatible with Natural Gas requirements of 14MM BTU to over 250MM BTU per hour.
- Vaporizing and Mixing units are mounted on common skid.
- Meet industry specifications outlined in ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section I, Division I, and NFPA #58.
- Factory Mutual (FM) and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved.
- Suitable for IRI Installations.
- Controls are mounted in weatherproof cabinet.
- System Control Panel available with UL Approval (UL 508 A).
- Utilize a water and antifreeze solution as heat exchange medium.
- Water Circulating Pump to provide even heat distribution in the water/antifreeze solution.
- Electronic System Controls (PLC) with First-Outage Monitor and Digital Operator Interface.
- Color LCD display with touch screen operator interface standard on systems with 30MMBTU/h and higher.
- Units are factory tested, primed, painted and ready for installation and connection to liquid propane supply.
- ASME "U" Stamp for vaporization tube.
- National Board Registration.
- UL approval for system control panel (UL 508A).
- Naturally aspirated Venturi Systems for delivery pressures up to 12(15) psi.
- High Pressure System for delivery pressures up to 50 psig (requires compressed air).
- Enlarged vaporizer control room or separate mixer and control room building.
- Remote Monitoring and Control via dial-up modem, Ethernet interface, or Wireless
- Integration into existing Plant Control Systems (SCADA)
WB-Vaporizer/HVS-Mixer Configurations for Standard Propane Applications.
|Model Number||Nominal Capacity||Number
|Surge Tank Capacity|
|WB - 168||HVS - 14 MM||14||400||2||120||0.45|
|WB - 208||HVS - 17 MM||17||480||2||120||0.45|
|WB - 258||HVS - 20 MM||20||560||2||120||0.45|
|WB - 308||HVS - 27 MM||27||760||3||120||0.45|
|WB - 358||HVS - 30 MM||30||850||3||120||0.45|
|WB - 408||HVS - 37 MM||37||1050||4||120||0.45|
|WB - 458||HVS - 40 MM||40||1130||4||120||0.45|
|WB - 550||HVS - 50 MM||50||1420||5||250||0.95|
|WB - 750||HVS - 60 MM||60||1700||6||250||0.95|
|WB - 850||HVS - 70 MM||70||1980||7||250||0.95|
|WB - 1005||HVS - 90 MM||90||1550||9||500||1.9|
|WB - 1205||HVS - 100 MM||100||2830||10||500||1.9|
|WB - 1505||HVS - 110 MM||110||3110||11||500||1.9|
|WB - 1505||HVS - 120 MM||120||3400||12||500||1.9|
|WB - 1805||HVS - 130 MM||130||3680||13||500||1.9|
|WB - 1805||HVS - 140 MM||140||3960||14||500||1.9|
|WB - 1805||HVS - 150 MM||150||4250||15||500||1.9|
|WB - 1805||HVS - 160 MM||160||4530||16||500||1.9|
|WB - 2005||HVS - 170 MM||170||4820||17||500||1.9|
|WB - 2005||HVS - 180 MM||180||5100||18||1000||3.8|
|WB - 2205||HVS - 190 MM||190||5380||19||1000||3.8|
|WB - 2205||HVS - 200 MM||200||5660||20||1000||3.8|
|WB - 2505||HVS - 210 MM||210||5950||21||1000||3.8|
|WB - 2505||HVS - 220 MM||220||6230||22||1000||3.8|
|WB - 2505||HVS - 230 MM||230||6510||23||1000||3.8|
|WB - 3005||HVS - 240 MM||240||6800||24||1000||3.8|
|WB - 3005||HVS - 250 MM||250||7080||25||1000||3.8|
|For detailed System Specifications, follow the links at the top of the page.|